- Provide the historical analysis report to effectively build the range/assortment plan.
- Manage the Open-To-Buy (OTB) report for every concept stores and submit to Principal monthly.
- Forecast/Buy by stores at article level based on Open-To-Buy (OTB).
- To review and implement right buying analysis by categories, division, concept, product type and gender mix.
- Support to review size ratios for the new season and take necessary corrective action prior to order placement.
- Manage the space management tool (SMT) in-season and propose to the Operation and Principal a change in space based on category performance.
- Support in in-season management including management of best seller and worst sellers, in season product distribution, replenishment, and consolidation.
- Provide fact-based product input and feedback for internal/external stakeholders. (Pre and Post Season input will be needed.)
- To support on analysis sales report and take action to set promotion or markdown as necessary.
- To support and follow up on end of season stocks management (PLC).
- Manage inventory levels for every concept stores and factory outlets.
- Monthly sales and sell thru tracking by a campaign, categories, division, product type and gender.
- Analyse Store Walk report prior to store visits. Store visits needed monthly together with the team – Operation, Trainer & Area Manager.
- Provide administrative support for the retail team.
- Staff uniform ordering.
- Responsible for social media (Facebook & Instagram) updates.
- Any other duties that be requested by the management.
- University Degree in Business, ideally with Marketing and Sales studies or equivalent professional experience.
- Merchandising skills with minimum 3 years’ experience in retail fashion apparel / Sports apparel / FMCG retail industries.
- Strong business acumen, category know-how, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Strong in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Sales achievement.
- Stock Turnover / Movements.
- Inventory Holdings.
- Sell Thru.
- Cost of Reductions - Markdowns.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?