Top Talent Recruitment is a recruitment agency providing executive search, permanent & temporary placements and personalized manpower services to both local and multi-national companies. We represent our client to source right Talent for the following job position:
FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE (ASST MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE)
- Assist Facilities & Maintenance Manager in leading the works of team and oversee the daily operation and maintenance of the buildings’ (mall, hotels and apartment) electrical and mechanical services, fixtures and equipment.
- To coordinate works of the team, subcontractors or suppliers, and ensuring all the related installation works and practices satisfy and meet all quality and contractual requirements.
- Analyses records and oversees M&E utility and maintenance costs.
- To establish best practices for standard detail drawing and specs (product, process, and material).
- To plan for the strategies implementation of M&E components into the design and development of projects.
- To ensure M&E works and inspections comply with statutory and local authority requirements, as well as health and safety legislation.
- To provide professional, advisory, and executive support to the Management to meet the strategic goals of the buildings.
- To ensure proper, effective and timely responsive maintenance for ad hoc complaints for the overall development in regards to the M&E, civil, architecture and tenant fit-outs.
- To prepare monthly forecast and reports and ensure that expenses are within the department budget, capital plan and projects.
- To institute a system for the conservation of energy, water and resources to minimize wastage and cost.
- To develop and implement proper, efficient and effective preventive maintenance programmes for M&E and Building Maintenance.
- Attend to all defects/complaints, provide feedback and proposed solutions for rectification.
- Identify the cause of breakdown/system failure and provide the recommendation for long-term solution or to minimize its re-occurrence.
- Execute or perform any tasks or assignment that may be assigned by the superior.
- At least 3 years of working experience in commercial building / retail mall.
- Able to multi task, possess strong organization and time management skill.
- Well verse in ACMV, pumps, plumbing, electrical wiring, gas, life and escalator.
- Flexible and able to standby when necessary.
Please apply direct or email your resume to Mei Sha at email@example.com and contact numbers are 012-2351686 (mobile phone) / 03-74935973 (office direct line). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.