- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Credit control review and cost review.
- Handles GST submission to Government department.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- Computer literate, MS Word, Excel and others.
- Preferably candidates with experience using UBS Software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Preferably languages: English/Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin.
- Working location: Rawang/Bukit Beruntung/Serendah.
- Dress code: Casual (e.g. T-shirts).
- Working hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?