- Provide support to the project by maintaining a visible presence to the field performing site visits to the entire project at least once per shift, if possible coordinate with the project manager.
- Assist in implementation of Project Environmental Health and Safety Plan.
- Assist in identifying and assessing any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work process
- Recommend reasonably practicable measures to eliminate, minimise or control any foreseeable risk to any person who is at work or may be affected by other work process in the workplace.
- Assist to implement the approved Safe Work Method Statement and Risk Assessment.
- Advise site management on legal requirement and Project Safety Plan.
- Monitor performance of all personnel and their compliance with legal requirements.
- Update management on new & changes in legal requirement relating to safety, health and environment.
- Organise safety programme and activities to promote safety at workplace.
- Investigate all incident, accident or dangerous occurrence & recommend means to prevent recurrences.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advance Diploma in Engineering or Environment/Health/Safety/or equivalent
- YELLOW BOOK HOLDER
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction industry
- Possess own transport
- Able to work independently