- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with customers.
- To meet up with developers, architects and QS to do specifications.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Preparing quotation for customers including pricing negotiations.
- Anlayse and propose alternatives to customers.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Result orientated, aggressive and self motivated.
- Matured, commited, responsible and reliable.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in the building materials industry.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- Min. 2 years working experience
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
5 Jalan One Industrial Park 2, One Industrial Park, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps