Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in carrying out pre-contract and post contract activities.
- Assist in preparing quotations, pre-qualification documents and tender documents.
- Prepare and submit progress claims and final accounts to clients.
- Prepare and maintain subcontractor's Workmen Compensation, Insurance All Risks and Performance Bond.
- To take off quantities from drawings and prepare the bill of quantities.
- Assist in purchase and control of construction materials for the company.
Job Requirements :
- At least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or Equivalent.
- Candidates must be hardworking, diligent and able to work independently.
- At least 3 years of working experience in steel industries.
- Candidates must willing to work at Rawang, Bukit Sentosa.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?