We welcome exceptional individual to join Pan Malaysian Pools Sdn Bhd (PMP) as a Management Executive and step up to the opportunity to be part of PMP’s management team. The successful candidates will be rotated to core business operations of the Company.
The ideal candidate should meet the following attributes:
- Degree holder in any discipline with minimum CGPA 3.0 or its equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years’ of working experience in core business operations of any industry.
- Able to work during weekends, travel and relocate to any of our regional offices in Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Johor, Penang and Ipoh when required.
- Possess highest standard of integrity and high drive for achievement.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Energetic and versatile.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Perks & Benefits
Pan Malaysian Pools Sdn Bhd, with interest in the gaming industry is currently on the lookout for energetic, self-driven and passionate individuals to be part of its dynamic team.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package that includes performance bonus, Group Term Life Insurance coverage, Group Hospital and Surgical Insurance coverage, medical benefits, dental benefits and other fringe benefits.