- Responsible and oversee all aspect of estate operation and administration.
- Ensure the plantation is developed and maintained to a satisfactory standard of plantation practice.
- To manage and supervise the day-to-day operations and management of Plantation Office and it is various operating units to ensure their smooth and successful implementation within the specific financial budget and goals set by the Board.
- Ensure all estate operations are carried out smoothly and within the approved budget.
- Ensure the estate run accordingly with the government regulation from time to time.
- To provide effective leadership to the staff and work force to motivate them to always strive for greater productivity and higher efficiency.
- To take care of estate safety, health, and welfare from time to time.
- To perform any other duty as assigned by superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Increment and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance (Staff & Family Member)
- Term Life Insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?