- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Analyse potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies creatively.
- Proven working experience as a Civil Engineer or in other related fields.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Excellent in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or in any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?