- Construct project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Prepare project schedule, plan and specifications by calculating time requirements.
- Monitor project progress and revise plans accordingly.
- Prepare project status reports and recommend actions.
- Liaise with clients, operation team, suppliers, sub-contractors and other authorities or business associates.
- Provide end to end project coordination and management work.
- Manage all projects to ensure on-time project delivery.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD.
Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (preferred language)
3 to 4 years experience in steel fabrication and erection working age).
- Full-Time positions available.
- Good planning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to learn and take challenges.
- Possess own transportation.
- Site visit whenever necessary.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and able to work under tight schedule.
- Working hour: 8 am – 5 pm (Monday – Saturday).
Interested applicants are requested to send in your resume by stating clearly your expected salary together with a passport-sized photograph. We would prefer the resumes to be emailed to us for a faster recruitment process. Thank you.
Human Resource Department
Kilang Besi Choong Len Sdn Bhd
No 6, Jalan TIAJ 2/3, Taman Industri Alam Jaya, Bandar Puncak Alam 42300.
Tel: 03-6038 8805