- To handle daily general clerical duties.
- To monitor proper documentation, filing and answering calls.
- To assist in office management and organization procedures.
- To support any other matters related administration departments.
- Key goods received note.
- To monitor, up keeping and maintaining office equipment & utilities.
- Minimum SPM/Equivalent qualification.
- Candidate with age 30 years old and below.
- Preferably Chinese candidates (Female).
- Preferably with working experience (Please prepare salary slip for experience attendance).
- Great attention to detail.
Job Benefits :
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS.
- Annual Leave.
- Training will be provided.
- Fix Working Hour.
- Friendly Environment.
- Reasonable return.
- Stable, Growing Company.
Interested Candidate Please call :
016-665 0728 (Ms. Cherry)
012-607 6601 (Ms. Chang)