Job Responsibilities :
- Carry out site-related duties to ensure the readiness of job sites.
- Organise and coordinate delivery & installation of goods.
- Monitor site progress, troubleshoot any issues to meet completion datelines.
- Monitor quality to ensure compliance with standards.
- Attend site and off-site meetings as and when required.
- Attend to after-sales service requests as and when required.
- Prepare daily site reports when required.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma/Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in site supervision.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia,
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask effectively.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?