We are looking for Passionate, lovely Life Coach to join our team to helps and inspire children to learn and grow.
Native bilingual speaking in Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin are welcome to join our TEAM.
If you are not the person that we mention above, please don't apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese,
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Nibong/Bukit Jambul/Setia Triangle.
- No work experience required.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Training Provided.
- As a Tutor to teach LEADERs in Homework / Tuition class.
- Coaching on LEADERs Leadership & Behaviours. (Max up to 15 students)
- Build up rapport among students.
- Monitor centre orderliness by leading LEADERs to perform duty table.
- Prepare weekly lesson plan for subject(s) teach & tuition materials preparation.
- Assists senior coach & coaches for activities planning, i.e.:- PA system, Ice Breaking, Timekeeper, Emcee.
- Review LEADERs’ bi-weekly review form & compilation in training booklet
- Update Parents on academic & training activities through phone call, maintain good relationship and collect feedback from parents. (1 coach handle max 15 students)
- To understand LEADERland’s culture & CHAMP Education Approach.
创办于2007年,位于槟岛Sg Nibong/Bukit jambul/Setia Triangle,我们提供专业师资及团队培训,津贴,午餐,公积金及升职机会。
需有STPM/大专/大学(Preferably in Education/ChildPsychology/Infant Toddler Specialist)资格。请附上履历表
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities