- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- At least SPM or higher qualification, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma holder will be preference.
- Candidate with age 30 years old and below.
- Preferably Chinese candidates (Male/Female).
- Preferably with working experience (Please prepare salary slip for experience attendance).
- Fast learning abilities.
Job Benefits :
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS.
- Annual Leave.
- Training will be provided.
- Fix Working Hour.
- Friendly Environment.
- Reasonable return.
- Stable, Growing Company.
- Learning Opportunity.
- Challenging Jobscope.
Interested Candidate Please call :
016-665 0728 (Ms. Cherry)
012-607 6601 (Ms. Chang)