- To identify and pursue potential clientele that the company may establish excellent engagement with especially corporate cases.
- To identify potential business opportunities through extensive research, utilise existing contacts and liaisons with existing customer/ partners.
- To attend to sales enquiries at all time.
- Reviewing sales performance and aiming to meet or exceeds targets.
- Prepare presentation, proposals and various sales tools on effective develop-ment of business opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a good business relationship with existing and new customers by providing support (information/gifting guidance and solutions) to promote Liuli glass art.
- Proposing strategy to meet market changes, consumer needs and preference.
- Able to execute sales plan to achieve the sales target.
- Maximize selling opportunities through new clientele.
- Customer oriented at all times to retain and develop sustaining sales revenue.
- To handle and coordinate new collection launching, liaise with other depart-ments e.g. retail gallery, production, brand development, marketing to execute marketing plan and sales programme.
- Create team synergy (indoor and outdoor sales).
- Able to attend to any ad hoc tasks given by superior or management.
- Individuals with a strong passion for sales
- Outgoing and proactive attitude.
- Be adaptable, flexible, persistent and proactive.
- Willing to learn and take up challenge.
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Must able to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Able to work very closely as a team with other team members towards positive outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good positive working attitude, detail & result oriented.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional job scope to get task completed.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact number: 03- 2148 9618/2148 7998
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental and attractive sales commission
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport-Monorail/MRT Bukit Bintang
- Central location
- Open culture