DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all purchasing activities including sourcing, negotiation, preparing Purchase Order, followup and expedite supplier delivery ;
- To ensure goods and services are purchases according to company's policies and procedures;
- To compile weekly and or monthly data & report for all purchases and stocks ;
- Familiar with shipping, import & export handling and customs documentation preparation;
- Liaise and co-ordinate closely with suppliers/forwarder and internal Sections/Departments to ensure the efficiency of shipping & purchasing functions;
- Proceed to process insurance claim for damaged goods as and when it occured ;
- To undertake any jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or certificates in any fields;
- Training and guidance will be provided;
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia ;
- Due to nature of work, Chinese speaking candidates are prefered for this position;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Self-motived, responsible, willing to take multi-task chanllenge and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills;
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice period would be a "definite" advantage;
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Purchasing/Shipping or equivalent;
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly increment and bonus
- Nearby public transport (Chan Sow Lin LRT & MRT station)
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?