Job Responsibilities :
- Preparing technical quotations.
- Providing assistance to the Sales/After-Sales Department.
- Providing technical support to agents or customers.
- Assisting in technical order handling.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical/Material/Mechanical Engineering.
- Ideally at least 2 years of working experience.
- Self-motivated & energetic.
- Good in written & spoken English.
- Team player.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Working within an international group with effective decision-making structure.
- Good working environment with well known, proven industrial products and solutions in a growing market.
- Training provided.
- Opportunity for personal development and advancement.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?