- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Keep track of key metrics to improve effectiveness and reduce expenditure.
- Prepare negotiation strategies and close deals.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Candidates in Mandarin sepaking is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?