Customer Service cum Logistics
1) answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages.
2) Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
3) Schedule appoitments and receive customers or visitors.
4) Provide general information to staff, clients or the public.
5) Type, format, or edit routine memos or other reports.
6) Copy, file and update paper and electronic documents.
7) Collect information and perform data entry.
8) Experience in import and export handling documentation.
9) Prepapre documentation for shipping.
10) Receiving optics , other materials.
11) Distributing material / optics to jobs.
12) Maintaning correct inventory levels.
13) Performing physical and cycle inventory counts when required.