- Provide design and creative inputs and technical coordination for shop fit out.
- Coordinate takeover and handover of tenant lots with the tenants.
- Brief Tenancy Design Guidelines and management procedures to respective tenants, and/or their designers and contractors.
- Ensure tenancy designs submitted comply with the Tenancy Design Guidelines and current Building By-laws, and that Tenants provide proper documentation as required with regard to having obtained the necessary approvals from the relevant Authorities.
- Make recommendations to the Leasing Department with regard to tenant requested changes on fit out works.
- Liaise with base building consultants pertaining to technical issues on changes requested by tenants.
- Liaise with Authorities where necessary on approvals required according to Building By-laws.
- Liaise with tenants and their consultants and contractors on drawings and renovation or upgrading works.
- Liaise and coordinate with Leasing, Building Services, Security and Safety Department with regard to tenant fit out works.
- Continuously monitor fit-out works and ensure contractors comply with approved designs and quality standards and address any technical issues that may arise.
- Ensure contractors comply with occupational safety and health standards, and all Rules and Regulations as laid out in the Company’s Fit-out Guidelines at all times.
- Monitor the overall progress of work for tenancy fit-out and ensure timely completion at each and every phase of construction.
- Carry out inspection before opening of shops with Tenant, Leasing, Safety and Building Services Departments upon completion of fit-outworks
- Provide all documentation to Accounts Department for work to be billed to Tenants (in the event of Landlord’s works at Tenant’s cost).
- Undertaking any other duties as reasonably assigned as and when required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree qualification in related field
- Candidate must have good skills in AutoCAD, 3D Software and interior designing
- Able to converse well in Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin (optional)
- At least 2 years working experience in Property / Real Estate.
- Candidate who has work expereince in shopping malls will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work in fast pace environment
**This position will be based in Ipoh Parade Mall.
Interested candidate, please send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Season parking card
- Outpatient medical coverage
- Inpatient insurance medical coverage