- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial report.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.
- Keep abreast of current developments in accounting, auditing, and internal control.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/CPA/ACCA.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax and GST laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and MS Word, AXP and BrassTax software will be an added advantage.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel, transportation, etc.)
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Personal development opportunities
- 5 days work
- Exam leave provided
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?