- Work closely with Sale Manager to align sales strategies and solution to drive increased revenue and profit achieve the company’s ambitious growth
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and penetration of education industry
- Take initiative to identify potential client and make phone call appointment.
- Efficiently managed telephone calls and mails.
- Follow up appointment and engage event management.
- Perform administrative tasks such as taking minutes of meeting, drafting letters and memos etc.
- Assist in maintaining good rapport with school, tuition centre, daycare centre and kindergarten and other educational institution.
- To participate in school activityies, events and education fair and school exhibitions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any equivalent field.
- Must have excellent writing skill in English and Chinese.
- Must be able to speak fluent in English and Chinese.
- Enthusiasm in educational fields.
- To be independent, self-motivated, pro-active and innovative.
- Possess own transport
- Preference with educational experience
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & Socso
- Hard Work Pays Off
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave and Career Development Opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?