- perform account payable (AP) task, preparation of expense shcedules/ report and month end closing.
- assist marketing manager.
- handling paperwork.
- innitiative; good oral and written communication in Mandarin and English.
- willing to work in Penang Island and able to work in fast pace.
- able to work independently and able to cooperate with other team members.
- willing to learn new things and capable of taking challenges.
- proficient in Microsoft Officce application and auto-count system prefer.
- preferably female
- 12 days annual leaves (after probation)
- medical benefits