Location: Non-Halal Japanese Restaurants at Johor Bahru mount austin, Puchong Jaya, Selangor and Queensbay Mall, Penang.
- Responsible for managing all front-of-house (FOH) operations in conjunction with the back-of-house (BOH) in the restaurant during opening, mid and closing shifts.
- Coaching, developing and disciplining team members during service.
- Managing the guest experience to ensure that it is always up to The Gold Standard.
- Oversee the quality of food and beverages, supervising the overall restaurant flow and experience on a shift-by-shift basis.
- Ensuring the restaurant is executing service at the highest level.
- Improving internal operations to solidify and optimize performance, (etc: hiring and training employees, scheduling staff, and preparing payroll).
- Preferablely Chinese Candidates.
- Age between 24 - 32 years old.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position, added advantage for those in Japanese F&B line.
- Preferablely manager specialize in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge, ie: Microsoft Office.
- Dares to dream big and knows how to enjoy life.
- Be a team player, creative, multitask, self-motivated, independent, responsible, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to follow instruction and under minimum supervision.
- Required languages : English, Chinese, Malay.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities