Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the preparation of full sets of financial accounts to headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Supervise the Finance department and maintain smooth operations of Account payable and receivable, audit and tax matters.
- Under the guidance of headquarters to conduct necessary analysis and actions to maintain company finance in a healthy state.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accounts/Banking or equivalent.
- ACCA qualified or CPA is a must.
- Required knowledge in 3 languages: fluent spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin/Cantonese.
- At least 7 years of solid working experience in related field and preferably in manufacturing company.
- Preferably specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- With operation & administration experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Any application send to email address : firstname.lastname@example.org