- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- To work closely with and maintain an excellent business relationship with current and new customers, suppliers and vendors to achieve the department’s and company budget sales turnover and target profit margin.
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities and monitor development trends of market and feedback to the management.
- Follow up closely on sales enquiries & coordinate with production team and customers.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished goods to customers.
- Assisting in implementation of sales strategy and promotion set by the company.
- Follow up and collect payment from customers based on credit term applied at a timely manner.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skills: communication skill, marketing and product development, computer literate.
- Required languages: Mandarin, English, Malay and local dialect.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.