- Reporting to the Software Delivery Manager, and as a member of the Application Development team, the incumbent is a software engineer that works individually or within a team, developing, supporting, enhancing and maintaining applications. The incumbent will be required to work with other IT professionals.
- Participates in the system analysis and design phases of the development for the workflow applications.
- Develops and maintains software components, including reports supporting business functions as required
- Assures the quality of developed components and adherence to common standards and framework
- Creates test plans and perform testing on developed applications
- Provides and maintains technical documentation for developed applications
- Provides on-going user support, troubleshoots / identifies cause of problems in the deployed applications / environments
- Sets up and maintains environments (development, test and production) required by the applications integrated with the electronic workflow engine
- Maintains development frameworks, standards, guideline around workflow tool and engine
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information management or related discipline
- Knowledge of Nintex, SharePoint and Metastorm's BPM suite is an asset
- Solid knowledge of Data Base Management Systems and SQL programming tools such as TransactSQL, MS DTS, PL/SQL, MS Access
- Possess own transport and must be willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- Full time Renewable contract (12 months)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Admin / Marketing
Full Set Accounting Clerk (Immediate)
Network Support (CCNA) - Damansara Heights
Network Support Engineer
CNC Machinist / Technician
Sendayan Tech Valley, Seremban.
.Net Developer (MS SQL / .NET Framework )