- Deliver responsive services to customers and stakeholders in alignment with the GSC Service Catalogue. This is achieved through processing requests received in ERP workflow; requests assigned through other Corporate systems; or assigned directly by Supervisors.
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts; and prepare journal vouchers and accounting entries as required.
Creation and maintenance of supplier financial records.
Process supplier invoices.
Process and execute payments.
Reconcile bank accounts.
Process statutory travel requests.
Process monthly, daily and adhoc payroll runs.
Respond to payslip queries from staff.
- GL, AP and AR
- At least Beach Dgree in Finance / Acconunting field
- Min 6 years of working experience in Finance
- Must have GL, AP, AR and Payroll administration experience
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya, Selangor
- 3 Full time (6 Months contract) position available