Duties and Responsibilities
- Review product enhancement requests from various sources - customer, partner, sales & marketing.
- Develop Functional Requirement Specifications for product enhancement and new product implementations.
- Coordinate with internal development teams to priorities request and monitor progress.
- Ability to identify and resolve business issues which may arise throughout the course of the project or assignment.
- Understand the existing client's environment, identify the gaps between company's solution and the customer's environment, suggest viable options/solutions/workarounds to resolve the gaps and be involved in the implementation of the proposed solution.
- Review the proposed user interface design to ensure operational feasibility and practicality.
- Provide support for user acceptance testing, operational testing and implementation, where required.
- Work with product managers to implment enhancements and new prducts in accordance to overall product roadmap.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
Good knowledge in software languages such as .Net, C#, ASP.Net.
Prior experience in requirements development, testing, scripting, SQL or other querying languages.
Proficient in English and Chinese (both verbal and written).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related fiels is required for this position.
- A strong technical person with good analytical skills.
- Able to work independentaly with minimum supervision and reamin as a good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport, LRT station.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance and personal accident insurance.