- Conduct and drive meetings to gather, clarify and confirm user requirements, understand client’s work practices and nature of business.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to fulfill the business requirements.
- Prepare Functional Specifications document based on the user requirement study.
- Prepare test plan, test scripts and perform product testing on the proposed solutions.
- Performs hands-on coding and bug fixing at the application level (Customer Adaptations).
- Debugs, tests, and installs complex applications programs.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex application software problems and their related interfaces.
- Conduct integration & user acceptance testing as well operational readiness testing with the clients.
- Prepares and updates documentation according to the standard procedures on the proposed solutions.
- Conduct training to users on the proposed solutions.
- Regularly report and communicate work status and issues to the assigned Team Lead or Project Manager
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in software development.
- Proficient in English, Chinese (both verbal & written).
- Good knowledge in VB6, ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL languages and commands, HTML5, Web Service/SOA, Java (ORM).
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Strong self-initiative, fast learner, good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport, LRT station.
- Medical insurance and Personal Accident Insurance coverage.
- Flexible working Hours.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?