- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Able to manage Foreign Workers
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Familiarity of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Excellent in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Good ethics and reliability.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?