- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Perks & Benefits
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Minimum working experience of 5 years, Construction industry background will be more peferable.
- Mandarin speaking is a MUST!
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Contract Engineer (Mandarin Speaker ONLY)
Accounts Executive (Mandarin Speaking Candidates ONLY)
Building Information Modeling Manager
Environmental Manager 环境经理
Environmental Officer 环境人员