We are looking for recruiters who can attract, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- We care about your career growth and well-being.
- We reward with great compensation and above average pay.
- Responsible for recruiting, sourcing, qualifying and interview arrangement.
- Prepare job posting on Web sites and job boards, proactive sourcing, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with clients and understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Working closely with marketing team in using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates sourced, submitted and placed
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (Preferred staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Added advantage for having ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc) and experience in Applicant Tracking Syetem.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Diploma holder in any fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruiting.
Why Join Us
- Five day work week, 8 hours a day.
- Leave work ON-TIME.
- Full-time employment with EPF, SOCSO and above average pay.
- Company Trip, Welfare Activities, Luncheon, Annual Dinner.
- Dynamic, fun and energetic working environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities