- Conduct and develop best practice documents on regular BIM audits, including clash detection, at key points in the project lifecycle to ensure the effective deployment of CAD/BIM skills, standards and interoperability between team members, consultants and software applications.
- This role report directly to the Director and will act as an effective and proactive link between Directors, IT, CAD forums, project architects and project practitioners and will involve the promotion of good technology use in the practice and across the industry.
- Implement BIM following a sound strategy with a scalable methodology that can be applied across all offices. With the objective to serve the business and the projects.
- Develop best practice documents on workflows, support and training. With consideration to multi discipline projects and external office collaborations, contracts and industry standards.
- Ensure that project architects are aware of good practice in the exchange of information which could form contractual information.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?