- To control and update all ISO relevant documents and ensure all departments documentation is up to date.
- To implement ISO operating system.
JOb Responsibilities :
- Responsible for preparing and planning for internal and external audit.
- To ensure the quality of the manufactured product meets the required specifications.
- Ensure proper maintenance of quality record.
- Prepare SOP and checklist.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Atl least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s) : Problem Solving Abilities, Good Communications Skills, Understanding in ISO 9000 Standard.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?