- Oversee and manage laboratory operation to ensure good productivity and efficiency.
- Oversee and manage laboratory analysis of pharmaceutical raw material and finished goods.
- Oversee, plan and manage stability testing of pharmaceutical products in accordance to regulatory requirements. Well-verse in ICH Q1A-Q1F guidelines for the conduct of stability study.
- Preparation and review of stability study protocol and report.
- Oversee and manage the development and validation of analytical test methods for the testing for pharmaceutical products in accordance to ICH guidelines.
- Prepare analytical method development, validation, and analytical investigation reports.
- Solving analytical chemistry problems. Familiar with operation of analytical instruments.
- Transfer and implement new analytical techniques for routine laboratory testing.
- Participate in internal audits and regulatory inspections.
- Supervising, coaching, motivating and managing the analytical development team.
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice, Health and Safety Requirements.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent.
At least 5 years of working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Analytical field or QC Department.