- Planning and follow through day to day maintenance and services related to all electrician installation,ICT and operations to ensure all planned activities are executed effectively.
- Guide and Supervisors, Foreman and Technical Assistants in attending and providing solutions to problem related to Electrical in production machine and facilities.
- In charege and responsible for the factory production and finishing automation processes and to attend to any issues related to factory automation, including fine tuning and carry out step improvement on the existing process.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and if possible predictive maintenance on critical parts in the Factory to minimized unplanned downtime.
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering minimum CGPA 3.33
- At least 2-3 years working experience in manufacturing enviroment
- Experience in troubleshoot PLC related problems, able to read and design standard control circuit diagrams (motor starters, pump systems, etc) and basic PLC ladder diagram.
- Positive and aggressive working attitude, proactive, able to think critically, a good team player and able to work independently.
- Posses own transportation.
- Able to communicate and write well in BM and English
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?