- To handle petty cash payments and receipts, inclusive of withdrawal for petty cash reimbursement.
- To handle all banking documents.
- To prepare sauce documents of accounting such as P.O., D.O., sales invoice, PV, RV, etc.
- To prepare journal vouchers for all necessary accounting adjustments, including depreciation, charge out from stock to cost of sales or expenses, accrual of expenses, charge out from prepayments/ work in progress, recognition of income of income from advance billings, etc.
- Assist in monitor Company cash flow, input for cash flow forecast, and ensure funds are available to meet operational needs.
- Manage product costing and stocks control.
- Report to Board of Directors on variances from the approved budgets and the reasons for those variances.
- To prepare general correspondence.
- To liaise with suppliers, customers, bank officers, auditors and government officers.
- Engage in ongoing cost control in all areas of the Company, including evaluation of purchases by providing statistical reports with elaborations and recommendations.
- Ambassador to the growth and capability profile of the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Accountancy.
- Aware of Accounting Standards, familiar with Management Financial Reporting, Companies Act 2016 and Tax Laws.
- With minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Open culture