Scope of work:
- Assist in preparation of source documents for accounting records, such as Purchase Order, Delivery Order, Payment Vouchers, Receipt Vouchers, Journal Vouchers, etc.
- Assist in general documents receiving and processing for Accounts Payable, including receive supplier's invoices, getting supplier's invoices verified by procurement team, preparation payment to suppliers, etc.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable matters including bank-in of cheques, record all receipts, and generate relevant reports for review.
- Assist in stocks records updating.
- Assist in updating of Property, Plant and equipment Register (Fixed Asset Register).
- Assist in preparation of general correspondence.
- Assist in Accounting process and system revamp, including sourcing of new accounting system, setting up of new chart of accounts and new stock code.
- Assist in proper keeping, indexing and labeling of all accounting documents.
- We encourage all final year students of Accountancy and students of professional course to join us for their internship training.
- Entry level in Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of accounting software.
- Ability to be multi-tasking.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Job application letter and resume can be sent to email@example.com