DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
- To sell and increase customer base in designated territories / industries
- Ensure that communications with customers and with the company are rapid and comprehensive. Maintain good customer rapport.
- Ensure thorough market coverage for relevant target industries / territory
- Ensure constant discussions and update with immediate superior to ensure yearly sales target can be achieved.
- Timely submission of customer visit reports via company’s CRM
- Timely update of opportunities / prospects / projects via company’s CRM
- Maintain a high level of technical and sales competence by keeping abreast with latest techniques and development of the products.
- Ensuring that Company’s reputation for high quality products and services are maintained.
- Use own initiative to acquire comprehensive product knowledge.
- Organize and coordinate promotional activities on consultation with immediate superior.
- Able to lead and grow a team in tandem with the growth of business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external Clients
- Degree or Masters in Science majoring in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Applied Sciences, Medical or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience
- Strong product knowledge in scientific instruments
- Good background knowledge of market industries for chemical analysis/analytical/life sciences instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Works comfortably with concepts and complexity
- Takes informed, well-founded and timely decisions based on sound analysis
- Strives to satisfy our customers’ and clients’ needs to the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Wins others over by negotiating skillfully to achieve optimal results
- Takes people seriously and acts with passion
- Embraces, anticipates and drives change and makes the most out of it
- Is able to cope with and recover quickly from problems and setbacks
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way