We are looking for a rockstar Business Development Manager who is able to convince the best restaurants in Malaysia to join foodpanda. You will work like an entrepreneur and at the same time be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
About the job:
We have opportunities available in KL, JOHOR and IPOH.
As our business development manager, you will be responsible for signing partnership agreement between foodpanda and the best in class restaurants.
- Business Development Managers at foodpanda are responsible for driving B2B sales
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up the best local and international restaurants
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings and sell foodpanda to restaurants in Malaysia
- Exceed sales targets & performance based goals while working independently
- At the same time, you will become part of our international network and high skilled team
- You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast growing business by being responsible for the business from day 1
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start ups
- Strong management skills: manage and motivate your team in the field.
- Flexibility, restaurants do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
- Outgoing and confident in their appearance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects
- Excellent English skills complete your profile
- You are an ‘out-of-the box’ thinker and want to always challenge the status quo
What we offer:
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from first day and have a direct impact on our business & all our customers
- Extremely steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Fast pace environment to grow as a person
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture