Roles and Responsibilities
• Handling day-to-day matters and providing efficient support for Sales Team in the sales department.
• Perform outbound calls to promote services and generate targeted sales lead for the company.
• Identifies prospects and call prospective customers to solicit business.
• To resolve team and customer issues, work closely with team members to provide solution.
• To work closely with other team members to ensure monthly sales targets are met.
• To take and process quotation requests from customers, actively seek the conversion of inquiries to orders and act in a customer service role between sales persons and customers.
• Maintaining good customer relationship, able to respond efficiently to customers' enquiries.
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary / Secondary school/SPM/Ö”Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/Ä”Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Business Management /Marketing or equivalent.
• Able to communicate fluently in English, BM, Mandarin or other Chinese dialects will be ideal.
• Possess good telephone etiquette and persuasion skills.
• Must be result-oriented, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants with enthusiasm and excellent communication skills are also encouraged to apply.
• Independent, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Possess own transport.
• 5 positions are available.
5 days work week.
Competitive annual bonus package.
Training and career-development opportunities.
Medical & Dental provided.
PA Insurance provided.
Car park subsidy upon confirmation.
Attractive incentive and bonus scheme upon sales met.
Monthly Gross Salary: RM8,000 - RM10,000 upon achieve target.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online and submit a detailed resume with contact number, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph. Alternatively, please post or email your application to:
Human Resources Department
MANFORCE RESOURCES (M) SDN BHD
13-02, Jalan PJU 5/20E, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)