Roles and Responsibilities
As part of expansion growth plan, the company is seeking a suitable qualified marketing person for the position of Marketing Executive to contribute towards the execution of marketing programmes, coordination of all marketing campaigns, website and advertising activities for the group to help raise the company profile and ultimately grow the business. This role will involve undertaking of daily marketing duties and work with the team to attract new clients and retain existing ones maintaining brand ethos at all times.
• Develop and implementation of marketing plan to raise brand awareness and drive sales.
• Updating relevant contends on websites, working with external digital experts.
• Hold ownership of the development and execution of our social media strategy.
• Provide timely reports and updates on marketing activities relative to agreed plans.
• Conduct market research & analysis and monitoring competitor's activities.
• Monitoring expenses and managing budget.
• Candidate must possess at least min. Diploma/Advance Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, PR or equivalent.
• Able to communicate fluently in English, BM, Mandarin or other Chinese dialects will be ideal.
• Required MS Excel, Ms Office, MS PowerPoint, IT, Mobile and social Savvy.
• Independent, passionate, presentable, willing to learn and love meeting people and working as a team.
• Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
5 days work week.
Competitive annual bonus package.
Training and career-development opportunities.
Medical & Dental provided.
PA Insurance provided.
Car park subsidy upon confirmation.
Attractive incentive and bonus scheme upon sales met.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online and submit a detailed resume with contact number, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph. Alternatively, please post or email your application to:
Human Resources Department
MANFORCE RESOURCES (M) SDN BHD
13-02, Jalan PJU 5/20E, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)