Roles and Responsibilities
• To perform day-today transaction processing and ensure accuracy completeness and timeliness.
• To monitor operational cash flows and perform forecast
• To generate, review verify and reconcile GL report/ Claim report / Commission report with vendor.
• Handling full set account, prepare audit schedule, tax schedule; ie: Fixed Assets register, accruals, etc.
• To prepare several KPIs report and monthly presentation slide
• To perform monthly, quarterly, and year end closing at Company level with accurate and timely.
• Prepare Tax estimation and returns & filings
• Any other tasks that assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Minimum Advanced/Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• High level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment and a sense of urgency.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure.
• Preferably with knowledge of AutoCount Accounting and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Damansara.
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
• 2 Full-Time positions available.
• Fresh graduates are welcomed.
5 day work week.
Competitive annual bonus package.
Training and career-development opportunities
Medical & Dental provided.
PA Insurance provided.
Car park subsidy upon confirmation.
Attractive incentive and bonus scheme upon sales met.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online and submit a detailed resume with contact number, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph. Alternatively, please post or email your application to:
Human Resources Department
MANFORCE RESOURCES (M) SDN BHD
13-02, Jalan PJU 5/20E, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)