- Assist in conducting the financial and operational audit to ensure compliance with the Group policies, guidelines, procedures, law and regulations.
- Assist in review audit work and draft report.
- Degree holder or finalist of professional qualification
- Minimum with five (5) years working experience in related field.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak and write in Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with good attitude, possess good interpersonal, communication and team working skills, report writing skill, analytical skill, presentation skill and initiative
- Have experiences in managing a team of audit executives and willing to travel.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Sales Executive (Junior/Senior)