- Organize delivery schedule of subtitle department for each channel/client
- Liaise with client and editors/freelancers for assignment and delivery schedule
- Maintaining valid Master Production Schedules. A valid schedule is defined as having due date equal to need date, within tolerance, and having necessary resources available to produce the items on the schedule.
- Manage, create, adjust and edit project schedule, assigning appropriate project times to meet deadlines
- Communicate established schedule to appropriate departments for execution
- Track and manage workload, making suggestions in regards to extending/reducing hours, adding headcount etc. to meet project needs
- Revise project schedules when required due to editors/freelancers shortages or other interruptions, collaborating with all parties involved in the project schedule
- Work with others to resolve any project concerns or issues
- Provide suggestions for process/workflow improvements
- Other operation function as and when assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Arabic, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Subtitling, Translation, Excel
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?