Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
Prepare balance sheets.
Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Update internal systems with financial data.
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
Reconcile bank statements.
Track bank deposits and payments.
Assist with budget preparation.
- Possess at least Dip/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- 2 years Experienced in Accounting field.
- able to use MYOB
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave