JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Undertake the relevent auditing, accounting, consulting, tax aspects of business.
2. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data ; preparing reports.
3. Prepare and examine financial records, overviews of the financial operations of a business in order to help it run efficiently.
4. Prepares asset, liability, and capitl account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
5. Financial forecasting and risk analysis, dealing with insolvency cases.
6. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
7. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit & loss statement, and other reports.
8. Reponsible for overall planning, organizing and controlling of finance, accounting, taxation and budgetary control.
9. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
10. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
11. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
12. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
13. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops ; reviewing professional publications ; establishing personal networks.
14. Guides accounting clerical staff, contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
1. Honours Degree in any discipline, thought relevant subjects such as accounting, business or economics ar related fields.
2. Qualification as a chartered accountant / ACCA and as least three ( 3+ ) years of relevant work eaperience.
3. Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial dicisions.
4. A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance