Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the overall management of warehouse and its operation.
- Ensuring smooth flow and delivery of parts to meet customer’s requirement.
- To ensure warehouse personnel proper handling of products and materials.
- Make sure that parts are properly stored to prevent damage.
- To minimize the frequency of stock discrepancy.
- To ensure good housekeeping at all times in warehouse.
- To ensure necessary training is giving for the warehouse staff.
Job Requirements :
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in using Excel Microsoft is an advantage.
- Able to control a team of Operations and Warehouse staffs