- Responsible for supervision of all phases of construction or remodeling activities.
- Develop project schedules and execute according to plan. Perform cost estimates, prepare proposals and negotiate final settlement price and acceptance.
- Responsible for day to day supervision and support of field inspection staff.
- Review schedules, updates, and change orders.
- Responsible for the coordination between design firms and contractors.
- Develop and submit all contract deliverables such as progress reports, reflecting work progress and actions required to ensure the development and timely completion of work, under established budget and observing safety standards.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?